Dyno Tuning for Metric Cruisers
* Some Modifications May Require ADDITIONAL DYNO TIME (Ex: Bigger Cams, Modified Throttle Bodies, Porting, etc…)
Why Dyno Tune my Cruiser?
Dyno tuning isn’t all about getting the most power out of an engine – although it’s a great benefit! Dyno tuning focuses on making an engine run at optimum performance through a balance of fuel and air. The right ratio, the best performance. However, most motorcycles come out of the box with a relatively “functional” tune – but not a perfect, just-for-your-specific-motorcycle fuel map.
Reading your motorcycle’s air/fuel ratio and adjusting fuel maps accordingly leads to better throttle response (smoother on and off), better gas mileage, longer engine life, and yes, more power.
If you have:
- An untuned, stock motorcycle
- New exhaust/pipes and no tune
- A modified motorcycle with a bad tune
- Throttle, power, and mileage issues
Getting a dyno tune should be the first thing you do! Every customer is amazed at the difference a good tune can make on ANY metric cruising motorcycle. So what are you waiting for? Call us today!