February 14 ,2012
Jim Cohrs to ride with Livengood Motor Sports again in 2012!
Jim Cohrs of Cohrs Motorsports to chase the AMA East Supersport Championship with Livengood Motor Sports as the major sponsor for 2012.
Cohrs expects the momentum from multiple CCS and WERA championships earned in 2011 to translate into 2012 AMA Supersport success. Coming off of a season that produced 3 national championships, 2 CCS regional overall championships and 56 – 1st place finishes, the 9 time National Champion has again signed with Livengood Motor Sports.
Cohrs only trusts Livengood Motor Sports to build and maintain his machines and says he is excited to be partnered with long time mentor Brian Livengood. “Brian brings motorcycle development to a new level, I’ve never seen someone use his riding experience to build a motor that puts power to the ground with suspension setups that can best be described as a works of art”.
In addition to the 2012 AMA East schedule, Cohrs will be adding a 2012 GSXR 1000 to his stable of Yamaha R6 missiles to collect more CCS championships.
Cohrs Sponsors for 2012: Livengood Motor Sports, Dunlop Tires, JRi Shocks, Performance Friction Brakes, Cycle Gear, Maxima Racing Lubricants, Gwinnett Urgent Care, Renthal, Chicken Hawk, SharkSkinz, Vortex, Shoei Helmets and TechSpec Gripster.
Cohrs Motorsport – JimCohrsRacing@gmail.com
Livengood Motor Sports – www.livengoodmotorsports.com
2012 Race Schedule
AMA Pro Racing
– March 15-17, Daytona International Speedway
– April 20-22, Road Atlanta
– June 22-24, Barber Motorsports Park
– July 13-15, Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
– Sept 7-9, New Jersey Motorsports Park
– Sept 21-23, Homestead-Miami Speedway
– October 5-7, New Orleans Motorsports Park
CCS SE Cup Series
– March 10-11, Roebling Road Raceway, GA
– April 1, Jennings GP, FL
– April 14-15, Carolina Motorsports Park
– June 16-17, Virginia International Raceway
– July 7-8, Roebling Road Raceway, GA
– Sept 22-23, Virginia International Raceway
– October 6-7 Jennings GP, FL
29th Race of Champions
– Oct 18-21, Daytona International Speedway